To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Friday, August 29, 2008

My Surprise From My Sweetie!

I got the nicest surprise today! He got me (2) 1 Terrabyte Hard Drives. It was like Christmas for me. I was jumping all over the floor! They had to be put in the external case, it was easy to install them.

I am copying all my scraps to one of them and the other will hold all my web stuff. I am very excited about this.... can you tell? LOL!

Oh, it will feel good when I have everything organized. However, it is taking a long time copying over everything, so hopefully I will still have all the freebies to Floral Sensations finished for you by Sunday night.

Addy

1 comments:

ScrappyFairy said...

Hi Addy
What a wonderful gift from your Sweetie and I can see how you are jumping over the floor in my mind. I will do the same if I get something like that. Will also say BIG thanks for your freebees you do. Hugs from Sweden.