To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Friday, August 22, 2008

Floral Sensations - Part 3

I was so excited yesterday! My DH got me Incredimail. My sister has used it forever and she has the upgraded version, so now I do too. Have you ever seen someone get so excited about email before? LOL!

I was busy yesterday designing and I don't know about other designers, but I have started many kits and just ended up deleting them. It is hard to try to do something different than the norm or at least something that stands out in a crowd. But I will keep trying.

So here is Part 3, just click on the images to download:


I love to read all of your comments! Enjoy your downloads!


Addy

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 01:41am, NY 03:41am, UK 08:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

mumsy said...

Thank you Love this one
Ann

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).