To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My New Kit Club!

My New Kit Club Begins Now! Be sure to sign up for a subscription!

I am really excited to get this going!

My "Members Only" Kits are for commercial use.

It will work the same as others you may belong to. I will be offering 3-4 Kits each month to "Club Members Only". Club Members will be provided a "Password" for each month, which I will email to you.

The price for a 3 Month Subscription will be $5.00. So you will receive up to 12 Kits in 3 Months. Where can you buy 12 Kits for $5.00?

I have been toiling with the idea for a little while now and decided to take the plunge!

I will be offering a SAMPLE for every Kit I design for free, so don't worry - non-members will get freebies too!

Please click on "Membership Guidelines" and you can subscribe there.

I hope many of you will join me in my new venture!

Blessings,
Addy

0 comments: