To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Floral Sensations - Part 4

I got woke up this am by a phone call at 9:00. I only went to bed at 4 am! It was a telephone solicitor. I am going to shut my ringers off. They make me very upset!

I was surfing the net and found this - National Do Not Call Registry

If you live in US and want to opt out, just click the image above!

Canada is soon to follow, I read in The Gazette...."When's this going to start? By Sept. 30, 2008.....READ MORE!

So that is my venting for the day. LOL!

I'll be good now....here is why you're here.....


Sorry, links have expired.

I love to read all of your comments! Enjoy your downloads!


Addy

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely tags & bows!!!!!!

mumsy said...

thank you again these are so different
Ann

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 03:24am, NY 05:24am, UK 10:24am, OZ 08:24pm] ).

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).