To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Floral Sensations - Part 8 and 9

Oh my it is almost Friday! The week just flew by. I am looking forward to the weekend. Does anyone out there love to do a grocery shop? I love it! I get fresh everything.... just can't wait for that fresh salad. We've been out of lettuce for 2 days now and tomorrow can't come fast enough. I am also going on a second hand hunt for clothes. I have gain a bit of weight and I won't spend money on new because I won't keep this weight on for long! LOL!

I am hoping to give you all the parts to this by the end of the weekend, so we can start on a new kit on Monday!

Sorry, links have expired.



I love to read all of your comments! Enjoy your downloads!

Addy


5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Cindyrelly said...

What wonderful additions ;) Thank You and have a Great Holiday Weekend!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your freebie "Frizzel Bits" Looks like torn mulberry papers!