To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Floral Sensations - Part 2

I must thank each and everyone of you for your words of encouragement. It certainly took the edge off when I started to see them.

Just to set the story straight, I have been designing kits for my own use for about 8 months, but just didn't have enough courage to start a blog and do freebies until my sister said to go for it! She is a great sister and I had help from her to get the blog thing set up.

So, today we have Part 2 of our kit freebie. I am not sure how many parts there will be in this as I am ahead about 5 days.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Part 3.

Sorry, links have expired.





I love to read all of your comments! Enjoy your downloads!

Addy

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).