To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Floral Sensations - Part 10

I went out yesterday and did my grocery shop. I have salad and all the fixins! Whoo Hooo! I know you think I'm nutzzz? I just love salads. Well, I think I just love grocery shopping. You know, the smells of the bakery and the rotisserie chicken, or getting a Vanilla Latte at Starbucks while you do your shopping in Safeway! I can't resist.... well enough of that! LOL!

So tomorrow you will be getting the remainder! I want to get thiskit finished up tomorrow, so we can start a new kit on Monday!

Sorry, links have expired.



I love to read all of your comments!

Enjoy your downloads!

Addy

4 comments:

mumsy said...

Hi Addy
Thank you so much once again for theis bright happy kit. they are colours i will use over and over again
Ann

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Census said...

This is a beautiful kit, lovely colours and a wonderful addition to everyones scrap kit!! Thank you!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).