To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heritage Makers

I have been busy working on the last kit for November. It is "Vintage" and I should have it ready for you next week.

I have to tell you what else I am excited about! HERITAGE MAKERS! Have you heard of them?

It is in Oprah's "O Magazine" this month and she is totally for Heritage Makers! You can do your designs right online. You can upload and store as many images as you want on the Premium Plan. I uploaded over 250 photos, 100 papers and my own elements as I was doing a kit for a friend. But there is tons of product to use!

Heritage Makers is all about storybooking (and scrapbooking).

Be sure to tell your story about your child, grandmother, grandfather, or whatever it may be.

Be the storyteller for your family and you stories will have a big impact on your family.

See here!

It is all about binding families through storybooking your photos!

These books come professionally printed and bound. Unlike shutterfly, you have so many more options.

There are loads of tutorials and help to get you started, just ask!

See how Studio works here.

For the first 3 people that sign up for a Priemier Account, I will give you a gift (Card Game Deck of 52 cards, a $24.95 value). You can choose in the template gallery which one you would like! You can even add your own photos on them!

Check out the playing cards here.

Check out the template gallery here.

Sign up for a Premier Membership here.

Just surf everything on Heritage Makers here.

Addy

0 comments: