To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Around The World

I just received information regarding "Christmas Around The World" and I will be one of the designers contributing to this! I am so excited to be part of what was one of the biggest Digital Scrapbooking freebies ever! It was a tremendous success last year - thanks to Fishinmom Designs.

So, for all of you who love Christmas, you will be amazed again by all the designers that participate in this event.

I have been working on a new kit and I have also taken up knitting! Yes, knitting. Oh, not sweaters or anything like that. I love the dishcloths that I have received as gifts and I wanted to make some for myself and possibly do some for gifts this year. It took me a while to find a pattern that was easy for a beginner and I needed to surf the net for the (how to do) knitting stitches. So I have made 1 that is funny but the second one turned out ok, but I will need some practice! LOL!

Hugs,
Addy

0 comments: