To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just To Keep In Touch

I have been really bad! I haven't blogged for about a week now. I thought I better get on here and tell you what I have been up to.

My week started out great! I started a Halloween Kit and it is coming along. There are lots of elements in this kit, so I think you'll like it. I should have it up for you soon.

I have been looking for some afordable filters for Photoshop and wow, they are expensive when you add it up! So I have made my Christmas list already... LOL. Can you believe that? I am a freak when it comes to my computer and toys for it!

I sometimes scare myself, for all the extras I think I need! I need to sit down and smell the coffee..... need to remind myself that I have what I need and to be content with what I have.

Anyway, I have been working on designing a website for my other blog and that takes lots of time. Some days everything just comes together and other days... grrrrr! Today was one of those. But I will get back at it tomorrow. I am tired now and I need to eat something, so be watching for that new kit coming soooooon!

Addy

0 comments: