To return to the Main Blog, click on "Home"

Friday, September 26, 2008

Freebies Today!

So sorry that I haven't posted lately. There has been a lot going on. I have been working on a new program on my computer and learning. I just may get good enough to be able to apply it to digi scrap! LOL!

I was putzin' today and thought I would give some freebies. I did a fewpapers, flowers and hearts for you.

Leave me some comments if you download them, I sure love it when you do!



Download papers by clicking on image.


Download Flowers by clicking on image.



Download by clicking on image.


Enjoy,

Addy


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great effect on the papers, and beautiful hearts. Thank you very much.

ccynden said...

Love the textures you achieved on the papers and flowers; the hearts are fantastic. Thank you very much for such beautiful designs.

zoekezoef said...

Thanks for those freebies.
xxx